Celebrate Your Colors Yoga Retreat Itinerary
· 4:30PM: Check In/Reflection Journal: Get familiar with your surroundings and spend time reflecting and journaling in your keepsake journal you will receive upon arrival. It will be used in the ceremony later in the evening.
· 6PM: Welcome Dinner: Spend time getting know other retreat guests while enjoying a delicious healthy meal.
· 7:30PM: Celebrating Your Colors Ceremony: This beautiful candlelit ceremony will invite guests to open their hearts through meditation, affirmation and sharing hopes and expectations.
· 8-9AM: Yoga
· 9:15AM: Breakfast
10AM: Letting Go of the Dead Leaves: This challenging hike will encourage guests to dig deep emotionally and physically as we allow ourselves to let go of limiting beliefs, self-judgment and fear.
· 1:30PM: Lunch
· 2PM – 4PM: Free Time – Soak in the hot tub, relax in the Sauna, take a walk or read a book.
· 4PM – 6:30PM: Reflections on Letting Go: Quiet time to reflection and journal about their hiking experience followed by a group coaching session where will share our experiences and develop personalized action and accountability plans
· 6:30PM – 7:30PM: Restorative Yoga
· 7:30PM: Dinner
· 8:30PM: Letting Go Ceremony: Guests will have an opportunity to offer all that they are letting go into the universe through a quiet ceremony and meditation
· 7:30AM-8:30AM: Yoga
· 8:45AM: Breakfast
· 9:30AM: Express Your Inner Beauty: Take some beads and charms and transform it into a masterpiece which will represent your own personal celebration of yourself. You will be provided with all of the materials to make your own mala beads – you just bring the inspiration and imagination
· 11:AM: Brunch
· 12PM -6PM: Follow Your Heart: Spend the afternoon doing what calls to your Heart. Options will include: A trip to the local Monastery, the town of Woodstock, A Train Ride through the mountains, The World’s Largest Kaleidoscope, Oktoberfest at Hunter Mountain, hiking or relaxing at Orenda. Time to discover what brings joy to you!
· 6:15PM -7:30PM: Gentle Yoga with Yoga Nidra
· 7:30: Dinner
· After Dinner: The Beauty of Darkness, The Hope of Light Closing Ceremony: A group meditation and reflection to celebrate and integrate all that we shared and learned over the course of the weekend
· 8:15AM-9:30AM: Yoga and Closing Ceremony
· 9:30AM: Breakfast
· 10:30: Checkout